Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Amazing

It's amazing how some people can't seem to operate on the same wavelength as the rest of society.

You send a message with no bad intentions; in fact, all you wanted to do was clear up something that was false. You thought I said something bad about you, and I'd rather not have the fact be misconstrued.

But, you would have none of that; and all you wanted was to spread more hatred, go on an attack and try to say hurtful things. I really don't care about your opinion when you can't differentiate the words -your- and -you're-; and when the insults really do lack any real substance. There's also a crucial plot element missing if you are confidently telling me they are extremely happy.

But that doesn't matter, because you defended an argument with "but I bitch about her too."
Now that left me completely dumbfounded... what a friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment