Sunday, June 12, 2011

Red Cross

Good morning!
So...
Wednesday was a tiring day for me, I went to Parramatta and Burwood with Sid after school. I then stayed up to the early hours of the morning cramming my engineering assignment. I am rather proud. 3000 words in 3 hours. :D
Thursday, I don't remember, but I had tutoring...
Friday, IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY. Okay, sorry, don't hit me. Please. I don't quite remember Friday... D:
My weekend has been quite spectacular, but today, I'm going to have to study my ass off, but it's beneficial, so I don't mind :)


Anyway, I'm going very well with my fitness plan, I already feel healthier, and a bit fitter and stronger; little improvements are nice (:
I also have loads of motivation to keep going! Thanks guys :)
So basically, I've changed my diet pretty dramatically. It's a variation of a paleolithic diet. Also, I run home everyday, jog/walk to and from school, body weight exercises, resistance band and fixed weights training, practice a few drills here and then, and also martial arts. Fun! :D


9/10
I love your bow. Happiest.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment