Thursday, June 16, 2011

Termination

Good evening, I have finally come back from my epic study of Physics and Mathematics.
The studying was horrible, but, I feel that I went fairly well in the exams :)
I hope there are no silly mistakes >__<

Nothing much has really happened over the past few days.
Let me have a think!
On Monday, it was the Queen's birthday, I had tutoring then afterwards, I went to Fletcher's house with Sid to study for physics. I played on his piano for a bit, then we got crackin' ! :D
We did a lot of study, teaching each other things we didn't know, and such.
Afterwards, we decided to go for a run (even though I objected) then exercised afterwards. Ouch.

Yesterday, Sid came over and we studied physics, and like, talked about math for like 10 seconds. I got the duck song in his head, fuck yes. We also had a little mess around in the bushland nearby.
Anyway, I need to get back to work, I hope you all have a lovely week.


8/10
Stay Right.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment