Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cambridge

Greetings Mortals.
how are you all going? good, I hope!
I KNOW RIGHT, LIKE, HOLAY CRAP, JASON IS BLOGGING TWO DAYS IN A ROW? :O
*shocked face*

Today i went to the state library with lisa, oliver and becky ! I was not as productive as I hoped to be. Curse you Tony Tan, you were right D: yeah, i managed to write up what i'll be doing for my engineering assignment, will get that done soon! definitely doing a large chunk of that tomorrow. Anyway, my day... i woke up early so i could go with lisa and oliver to buy metal, yes... metal for lisa's SRP. She thinks copper wire is pretty, she is odd, but that's why i love her har har.

I ran and nearly died to catch my train, because i left the house a tad bit late, and there was a line at the ticket machine. Guess what? I RAN ONTO THE WRONG TRAIN. You are so smart jason. so smart. Don't worry, I got off at blacktown and managed to catch the right train (H) Public transport will be the death of me, jason, learn to drive. I'm talking to myself a lot O______O It was a fairly good day, I'M GONNA MISS YOU OLIVER ):

Go watch; Strangers, again - Wong Fu Productions.

Day 1 : A letter to your significant other;
Dear significant other, k.
jokes (: First of all, I want you to know that I love and care for you, and I always will. Dang. You're k'ing me because I'm busy writing a letter to you D: This makes me think, even though we do have disagreements and stuff, know that you'll always have me. You're extremely special to me and I will always be there for you. When I'm with you, i swear, everything seems, much happier, much lighter, and I thank you for that. I still think back to when we first met, ya know, "the chase" and "the honeymoon", hehe. I hope you do too, those times were the best. I don't think I've ever been happier to be honest, I'm so happy that I have you in my life, I'm so happy that I came across you. Your hugs are the best ^^

Love, Jason.




8/10
Sixth.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment