Friday, July 22, 2011

Forgetful

Good evening everyone!
I hope you have all had a lovely week! First week back from the holidays and I must say, it wasn't that bad!
On tuesday, I don't really remember, but I'm pretty sure, I was tired haha.

Ummm, wednesday... school was normal but afterwards, I did some tree-climbing and Movnat with Sid at Parra park, then we went to Burwood where I met up with Bri and we all ate together. :) Sid had to go tutoring so we just sat and talked in a playground for a bit then walked to strathfield station and I headed home! Oh, I also killed my leg but Sid bandaged it up! Cheers bud.

Thursday, I went to career's market... that was good! I bought some paracord off fletcher and made a nice sling for my bottle :)

Today, normal day really... :S

I've been exercising a lot, and I'm back to my strict diet plan and all D:
No more binging, holidays was enough!

Have nice day.

 
 
5/10
Hide!
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment