Sunday, July 10, 2011

Secret Valentine

Bonsoir tout le monde. Tout ira bien.

Today, I woke up at around 1 and had some bacon, eggs and kransky with some bread. The rest of the day consisted of me youtubing (piano stuff), playing piano and discussing engineering (splitting up into groups). I had intense coca-cola cravings earlier and I downed the can in one go, I have never done that before.. I also had a nice food discussion with Nigel!

My friend Sid also went on a hike, he uploaded lots of photos, if you're friends with him on Facebook, seriously, have a look at the album, it looks nice. I'm sure he loved the experience. The photos can be found here. I'll post my favourite one below.
Listen to Last Kiss - Taylor Swift (covered by boyce avenue).
Click and read the final paragraph please, it is important and may apply to you. Thanks.
I like Tumblr now. 
Au revoir, avoir une belle nuit.


5/10
Complications, complications.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment