Monday, May 3, 2010

Martial Arts

It's been a VERY long time since I've posted about martial arts hasn't it? Too long, especially considering my passion and obsessive-ness.

on a side note: OH MY GOD, BEAR GRYLLS IS SKINNING A SHEEP AND JUST CUT OFF HIS ITS HEAD AND BROKE IT'S LEG OFF AND THE WOOL IS USED AS HIS SLEEPING BAG AIYA. AND HE JUST ATE THE HEART. RAW. RAAAAAAW. OMG.

ANYWAY. I had my first Muay Thai lesson at the new place today, at No Contest Academy.

I've never gone through a Muay Thai lesson on my blogspot, so I shall!

Alright, it only goes for one hour.. I'll just go through what I did tonight. It doesn't vary THAT much.

  • 4 Minutes Skipping
  • 20 Push ups
  • 3 Minutes skipping
  • 15 Push ups
  • 2 Minutes skipping
  • 10 Pushups 
  • 1 Minute Drink Break >.>
  • Practicing Low Kicks and Mid-Level Kicks on Bags
  • Practicing Push Kicks on Bags
  • 1 Minute Drink Break <.<
  • Parrying Kicks, Catching Kicks etc
  • Combinations with Focus Mitts
  • 20/15/10. (20 pushups, 20 situps, 20 jumping squats; 15 pushups, 15 situps; 15 jumping squats and so on and so forth. Did I mention they count SO quickly) T_T
IN ONE FREAKEN HOUR.

I'm in a lot of pain :(

This is a fairly short post. Looking forward to GROUNDERS and Athletics Carnival at the end of this week. They get better every year :D

6/10 (minus 1.5 because of how much training hurt tonight, first one back since last week of Term 1)
ATHLETICS :D
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment