Sunday, May 15, 2011

Regrets

Good evening peoples!
Weekend, yay! Oh wait, it's Monday tomorrow. NOOOOO!!!

School has been quite normal, most of my assessments have been postponed...
English from 16th of May to the 24th of May.
PD/H/PE from 23/24 to a date much further away, (we need to be given two weeks notice before our assessment)
Maths from 2nd of June till 16th of June.

Yesterday was a very long day, but a lovely one :)
I woke up at 7:30 am, which is so early, because I usually wake up for school at 8:00 am. I went to the city with Lisa, it was quite cold, she bought books from dymocks, I had hash browns for breakfast, then we went to woolies to buy our lunch for the day and also, $10 of food for Lisa for "Live Below the Line" which was quite challenging. She can only spend $2 on her food per day for 5 days. Approximately 1.4 billion people around the world live on $2 a day. I wish her luck for it! If you can donate/sponsor, go ahead and click! It's for a good cause :) We spent the rest of the day at a park, being lazy and all. It was a very long day, I got home at 10:30 pm.

I cannot wait until the year is over. Hopefully, New Zealand and a road trip down south to Eurobodalla National Park.

Day 09 - A letter to your parents:
Dear Mummy, and Daddy!
You're wonderful parents, and I'm very lucky to have parents like you two :)
Sometimes, I wish you were less strict, but I guess your strict-ness is just your way of showing your love.
I love you both!



9/10
I do.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment