Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Swiftly

Good afternoon :)
Oh english... why must you be so very boring? :(
Today was been an average day. There's not really much to talk about, I missed out on getting my school photos but I'll go get them at lunch time! I'll fill up room by doing what Tina did on her blog.
I shall post properly once I am home.

OH I JUST REALISED, IT'S TUESDAY, FUCK YES HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER.
P.S This better not be a repeat of last time, or else...

7 things about you:

Name: Jason Quang Thanh Nguyen
Age: 17, 18 in November
School: Reppin' Penrith High
Tattoos: None yet
Family: One older brother, and mum and dad.
Hair color: Dark, dark brown
Eye color: Dark, dark brown

7 things i will find in your bedroom:

Bed
Clothes
Books
TV
Deodorant
Aftershave
Xbox


7 relationship questions:

Do you like anyone? Yes
Does someone like you? Yes
Last kiss? Saturday
Been lead on? I think so..
Been cheated on? Nope
Want a relationship? In one! :)
Want to get married? Eventually, yes.

7 things you can’t live without:

Family
Friends
Food
Technology
Water
Oxygen
Clothing

7 other things:

Do you believe in God? This is a controversial question for me :S
Had a dream come true? None come to mind, but I'm sure there has been.
Read the newspaper? mX :D
Get enough sleep? Usually, I think
Have a best friend? Yes
Take a bath daily? Shower
Wish on stars? 11:11 count? hehe.

7 have you evers:

Fallen in love? Yes. cheeezay.
Kissed someone of the same sex? Yes. Never on the lips haha.
Hooked up with someone who had a gf/bf No.
Been to a bonfire? Yes.
Ran away from home? No.
Played strip poker? No.
Pulled an all-nighter? Not many.

7 things in the last 24 hours:

Cried? No.
Had fun? Yeah!
Been kissed? No.
Felt stupid? All the time!
Talked to an ex? I derno if it counts :$
Missed someone? Yes
Listened to music? .... Yes..................



Uniformz


7.5/10
Threat? Neutralise it.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment