Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blah

Good evening.
This shall be a short blog, I think my next blog will be about the athletics carnival! I really hope it doesn't rain on Thursday and Friday. It would be a shame to see our last ever athletics carnival get cancelled. Every year, it has been lovely. This week has been rather eventful, I hope everything gets back to normal soon. It will. :)

Oh, also, I am no longer sick :D
My day today was rather average.

Day 6 - A letter of your choice.
Dear person, you truly understand me, surprisingly. When I'm down, you don't compliment me, or anything along those lines, but you always know exactly what to say to make me feel better. Thanks bro.

Sincerely, Jason.

Have a good night everybody!

 
a cool looking usb stick
both came from my head, why is one brown?
 8/10
Everything.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment