Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1,036,800

Day 8 - A song to match your mood, and a letter to your favourite internet friend.

Miserable at Best - Mayday Parade 

Okay, maybe not AS emo.

My interpretation of this song is slightly different to the norm, but still somewhat along the same lines.
As in, it's not completely literal or w/e.


I know you're trying your hardest
And the hardest part is letting go.

Let's not pretend like you're alone, I know he's there.
You're probably hanging out and making eyes
I'll bet he gets the nerve to walk the floor
And ask her to dance, she'll say yes

Because these words were never easier for me to say
Or her to second guess, but I guess that I can live without you, but
without you I'll be miserable at best

Everything I could give is everything you couldn't take.
So I'll just stop giving.
Because I know I'm good for something, I just haven't found it yet...

And this will be the first time in a week that I'll talk to you and I can't speak
I dream of his lips on your cheek
And I got the point that I should leave you alone
But we both know that I'm not that strong



Dear "internet friend"
I don't like the term internet friend either... Anyway, i also agree, we can dispose of this term ! After exams or something, I'll try and come to SMURF as often as I can, and you can tutor me for maths afterwards :D bring my math marks back up... (beacuse it seriously cannot get any lower)
You remind me of one of my best friends... you have a LOT of similarities with him, it's almost quite freaky o.O You too, are quite awesome tony. I wish I met like a girl version of you instead, gosh. Actually, you already are quite girly... nah jokes, but yeah, you have a look of good qualities that I wish most people in this world had..
Don't I sound gay right now? Also, get better at guitar so we can jam ! Playing valentine on sunday (even though it's easy apparently) was pretty fun to sing along to, har har.
Regards, Jason.


So, it's my day off today, studying for engliiiiiish. Booring, I woke up like 20 minutes ago... at 1
I have nothing else to say really.


5 / 10
I don't care anymore
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment