Saturday, September 11, 2010

1,555,200

Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in and a letter to the person you hate the most or caused you a lot of pain.

Mt Druitt Westfield


Dear Dickface,
You piss me off. I find it funny how you got owned in a fight by someone in a grade lower. I find it funny how you needed your friends in your grade and the grade above to get one kid the grade below. Pussy. You're really ugly too. Just saying. I find it funny how you are only a dick when you're in a huge group, then when there's nobody around, you are too scared to even look at me. I don't really care though, because you drink, smoked, you'll just die earlier. I'm very cool with that.

Bye, Jason.

It's 11/9 in Australia today. So, 8/11 in America. D:


I got a stomach ache laughing at this, and cried. (1:35)
6.5 / 10
Feeling better.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment