Tuesday, September 21, 2010

2,851,200

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently and to someone you want to give a second chance to.

Two? How greedy.

Dear Daniel...
I don't like going kicks with you, it hurts !
It's like *bam* "okay, i didn't feel that, maybe kick harder?"
*BAM* "fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuack"
Oh well, at least it strengthens my legs over time...


Dear Person Two,
I would you give a second chance to you because I believe that you can change for the better. I mean, you're not super bad right now, but sometimes the things you do just aren't right, and I think, with enough pressure, maybe, just maybe you can change into a better person. Not forgiving you anytime soon though.. I promised myself.


Wooh, got my earphones fix't :D
Well, completely replaced, FOR FREE.
BAHAHAHA, so happy :D

The two at the front (CX 550 & CX 500)

Today at school was good, was fun, i liked it :)

I don't understand some people, I really don't know what goes through their heads...


HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER <3


8 / 10
Doesn't understand...
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment