Monday, September 13, 2010

1,814,400

Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to, and a letter to someone you've drifted away from.


How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unravelling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
 HEY !

Love these two shows :')



Dear person,
This is only recent but I'm sort of drifting away from you, but it's from my own accord. You don't seem to mind, I don't mind either, so I guess it's okay. Soon, when I'm stronger I'll start talking to you like I used to I guess...


ANYWAY, Today I got my braces tightened and they just fixed up my front teeth and they look very very nice now. I am happy :)
Hm.. I've been sitting here for a while wondering what to put between my daily rating and name..

7.5 / 10
France, here we come!
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment