Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3,888,000

Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today, and three good things that have happened in the past 30 days; and a letter to your reflection in the mirror. 
Suit up.

Only three? -.-
Screw three, I'm just putting a lot, with not much detail.

  1. Owned in Scattergories
  2. Something didn't happen
  3. My brother graduated from MQ
  4. Got better at Mathematics
  5. because of Tony's tutoring :D
  6. Ate at the Meat and Wine Co. So yummy.
  7. Learnt a new song on piano
  8. Tomorrow when the War Began
  9. Whose Line marathon :D
  10. Got a shitload of likes on facebook. Lol jokes
  11. Orthodontist made my front teeth look WAY better
  12. Got new Sennheisers (earphones)
  13. Finished exams
  14. SMURF
  15. Oztag
  16. Ran to the station in like 8 minutes, I'm actually quite proud of that.
  17. Chris :)
  18. Ramniks House
  19. Played a chemistry buzzing game with Johnny and OWNED.
  20. Paid for Jacket
  21. Finished Year 11
  22. Got over someone
  23. Finished the 30 day blogging challenge
  24. I probably missed a few things, but oh well



Dear Man in the Mirror,

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change

Be more optimistic bro.
You know how you don't really give a shit when it comes to certain things? E.g the asians giving you shit. Well, apply that don't give a shitness to other things as well.

Also, get fitter. Don't be lazy.
I'll probably add more to this later, but I really can't be bothered right now.


Btw, the titles..
Around the world, every single second, 1.5 acres of rain forest are demolished. 3,888,000 acres have been lost, ever since I started the 30 day blogging challenge. Just a neat little fact for you non-environment crazy people.

7 / 10
Le Fin.
Jason.

1 comment: