Sunday, September 12, 2010

1,684,800

Day 13 - Your favourite musician and why, and a letter to someone you wish could forgive you.

Linkin Park
The first obsession I had in music. Linkin park. I could go on forever beacuse I love them so muchy. You know you're a true Linkin Park fan when you still like their new albums, and I do.


Dear you, I know what I did wrong, and it's not that bad. Gosh, but I would still like you to forgive me, and talk to me again. Sure, I don't like you anymore, but I really liked talking to you, our views were very similar and didn't you go to Rice Rally? A large amount of that was based around forgiveness. Aren't you christian? You haven't even bothered trying to give me a second chance. I hate how you think I do things that I actually don't.. FOR EXAMPLE.
"OMG, I'M PROBABLY HIS WALLPAPER RIGHT NOW"
No. My wallpaper right now is this:
Two screens.

"HE POSTED MY DETAILS ON 4CHAN"
No, I did not, It was coincidental that I was on 4chan. Anyway, why would I show my friend (that knows you) that I was on 4chan. That would be the dumbest thing. That's like losing your knife when you murder someone, then filing a police report saying that you lost your knife on the same night at the same location. That was a bad analogy, but it was the first thing that popped into my head.
"SPAMMED MY FORMSPRING WITH ALL THIS HATE MAIL"
No, that was not me either... you are so stupid omg, be more mature.. I don't even wanna talk about the formspring one because that really aggravates me. -_-
Regards, Jason.


September 11th in New York today. May the 3000 victims rest in peace.


7 / 10
R.I.P
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment