Friday, September 10, 2010

1,425,600

Day 11 - What's in your make up bag, and a letter to a deceased person you wish you could talk to.

My keys, two pens, a notepad, and pocket tissues.





Dear deceased person, you are also one of my idols even though you are deceased... You are the reason why me and my dad started martial arts. You revolutionized martial art films, you made them realistic and I would have loved to be trained by you. My friends sometimes call me "little " I wish you didn't pass away because you were such an awesome person. I wanted more films :( I'm already in love with like... the five films you've made, if you made more, that would have been great. Although, your death did bring some martial artists into the cinema. Jackie Chan is one.




So... Friday, HELL YEAH.
I still miss the snow :( SO MUCH.
Anywaaay, today was chemistry exam, don't think i did too well on it...
Had red rooster, (again, for the third time this week [i've had three exams] lol)
Westfield then home.






6 / 10
I have to stop.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment