Sunday, September 5, 2010

777,600

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet and a letter to a stranger.

German Shepherd :)
Am I the only with like a proper animal here? :S
I am definitely getting one when I get a family. I love these dogs, so loyal :D
We used to have one.. I'm gonna be sad as hell when it passes away though :(


Dear Stranger, I saw you at the Meat and Wine Co on the night of the third, September.
You were pretty smokin. I kept looking at you, because you were very hot. Well, you were obviously too old for me, but dayam, you are very pretty.
Regards, Jason.



Supposed to head to wellzy's house today to study, but then he cancelled it... so I'll be seeing my pro maths tutor tony at like 2pm.
anddd
Happy Fathers Day to my dad :D
(and everyone elses)

4 / 10
How long?
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment