Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2,980,800

Day 23 - 15 facts about you and a letter to the last person you kissed.

  1. I love eating. - chicken and seafood mainly.
  2. When I like something, I like it a lot. - People, Martial arts, bands, TV shows
  3. I'm a sensitive person. - Trying not to be
  4. My goal is to be an airline pilot.
  5. I have a condition called Amblyopia.
  6. I'd like to think that I'm a good person.
  7. I have a bad posture.
  8. I'm really committed to what I believe in
  9. I eat Red Rooster at least 3 times a week.
  10. I follow the NRL
  11. I'm as curious like a cat.
  12. I play the piano.
  13. I really don't like people that smoke,drink or jig. - But hey, they'll die early anyway.
  14. I'm a weird person.
  15. I love nature. :D


Dear Person,
I don't like truth or dare either, because it just ends up being "dare".


Went to Ramnik's house today after school with everyone, was fun, table tennis, halo, music etc etc
Worked out for ages with my brother, I couldn't do pushups or anything afterwards... like It hurt to move, then he made me a protein shake.. and i had a banana... AND EARLIER TODAY, I ran from maccas to penrith station in like 8 minutes, motherfu- i was so tired.
then i bought a ticket to blacktown from penrith with a $20 and holy shit, i got so many coins

P.S you're a cheater tony

8 / 10
I am finished with you.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment