Monday, September 6, 2010

907,200

Day 7 – Your dream wedding and a letter to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush.

My dream wedding... something like Lily and Marshall's wedding from How I Met Your Mother.
  • Less than a 100 people.
  • Outdoors
  • Nothing must go wrong.
Of course, I don't really mind that much (too young to care), as long as it's memorable (it's a freaken wedding, duh). As long as the girl is happy. :)



Dear ex-crush, I really liked you, we were good friends then you just had to leave the school... Well, at least you left for a better school, it's better for you, so I can't be selfish and yell at you for not staying.. I wish I was more mature back then and less nervous, because you were fun to talk too, but I was just really nervous to talk to you. I wasn't very good with talking to girls, haha.
Ciao, Jason.


Maths exam today, I think I did pretty good !
Thanks again for the help tony, you're awesome

7 / 10
2 Weeks at least
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment