Sunday, September 19, 2010

2,592,000

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name and a letter to the one that broke your heart the hardest.

Nigel, one of my good friends came up with the nickname "NguyenImproved"
It reads - New and Improved. Nothing too complicated.

Dear You,
Yeah well, I don't really think you exist because I mean, the letter obvious refers to someone that has REALLY had their heart broken and that hasn't happened to me. Sure I've felt depressed and all but ... yeah.


Youth group today, yay !
Anyway, I'm home now...

Let's see, i went past so many people today, mainly girls because of the zac efron thingo in parramatta.
Uh, youth group was good :) played like some hockey-like game then separated for bible study, I havne't prayed while I'm there yet, iono why I dont :S, shy? embarrased? i like smurf :)

then went Westfield, had a bite of the crappy ass sausage burger. Then bought some crap food at 'Open Thai'
In the end, Thomas tried to finish it in 90 seconds but couldn't because we kept making him laugh :D
Then we went chatime, played cards (big two) for a while, I never lost, because I'm just awesome.
Went billy hydes, went back to westfield for some ice-cream !

Then caught train to oztag. oztag'd for ages. when we got there i was doing fien, then we had a break, and i drank a lot of water and got a stitch ><
Played crap.. then we had another break and i had a banana. BEST BANANA I'VE EVER HAD MY WHOLE LIFE.

Played awesomely after that. Finished then went home, ate red rooster, now I'm just sore as heck and have blisters on my feet :(

Dark Knight is on... "Who Rachel spends her time with is her business"
Yuppppp.




7.5 / 10
Sore...
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment