Saturday, September 18, 2010

2,462,400

Day 19 - Another picture of yourself and a letter to someone that pesters your mind (good or bad).

D: non-broken earphones !


Dear Person,
You often pester my mind, both in a good and bad way. Me being the pessimist, usually remembers the bad ways... I know you don't mean to, but please stop pestering my mind in a bad way. Keep with the good, I like those.
Thanks, Jason.


Waking up to bullshit. Well, about 5 minutes after I woke up I saw the bullshit. Geez, just man the f*ck up and don't lie, is it that hard. I don't get people nowadays... I've finally finished my exams and yesterday I watched Dumb and Dumber up to 2:30am. Woke up at 1:10pm hehe. Hopefully I can wake up early for tomorrow :L If you really don't care then stop looking. Ignorance may not be bliss, but ignoring something means that you're avoiding the negativity right now? Eventually, you'll stop caring altogether and when the truth does hit, you can just brush that off.

7 / 10
Bullshit, but I don't care.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment