Saturday, September 4, 2010

648,000

Day 5 - A photo of yourself two years ago and a letter to your dreams.

I found a photo :O

Dear Dreams, last night you dreamt about me doing the ancient history and chemistry exams. They were not at Penrith High School, more like some underground secret bunker thing. Pretty cool, but I still don't like exams. You take me to happy places and bad places, can you just stick with the happy places? I like them. I don't really like the sad ones buddy.

Oh, and please let me do some super cool things like Inception and Extraction? That would be so sweeeet ;D
Anyway, cheers for giving me weird dreams that I can talk to my friends about.
Regards, Jason.



Also, Happiest birthday to my friend sean :D


4/10
You disappoint me. Bye.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment