Thursday, September 2, 2010

388,800

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date and a letter to your parents.

My Perfect first date.

I really don't mind that much either, as long as we're both happy, which I hope we are. It doesn't matter where we go, it could be bumming in the city, Parramatta, a walk in the park, at the beach, at the movies, having some pho or at a theme park, I really don't mind as long as she's happy, because I will be if she is :) I swear I'm not being lazy by not saying much... I would let the girl decide on where to go, and I'll try to do my best to make her happy, because I'm afraid if I pick a place, she wouldn't be happy about it.. Oh, but the date has to end with a plan for another date :D

Dear Parents,
I'm pretty lucky to have everything I have now, and I try not to take it for granted. It would be good if you were more supportive though, it's not supportive when all you appear to do is rage at me for not doing my work. I know you mean well, but whenever I actually do my work, when I get HIGH DISTINCTION in the maths competition, you just tell me, "you should get higher next time." I don't even get a congratulations or anything, but whenever I don't do my work, it's like a 10 minute lecture. After that, I'm just pissed and I'm not in the mood for doing my work. It's counter-productive.

Regards, Jason.




Why are people always like that? I don't like watching it, why can't they act like normal people. I really don't understand why people say something like that and you KNOW they mean the complete opposite. No, it's not sarcasm, I don't even know wtf it is. I don't get the point of it. It's sad.

Anyway, I'm going to be worried in the time period of 126,000 to 137,700. (As of posting this)

4/10
Lost for words.
Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment